Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tassimo - The latest technology for a better morning

"With the Tassimo machine and the Tassimo Discs (T Discs) you can make the hot drink you want, when you want it, at the touch of a button, in less than 60 seconds. It's truly amazing." (Tassimo marketing ploy)

A better morning is always on my agenda. It is the roughest part of my day. So, I ...the consumate consumer (consumer of kitchen gadgets, beauty products, magazines, etc.) bought into the Tassimo craze. Or maybe it isn't a craze, perhaps I am just morning crazy.

And let me tell you, they are not kidding. The Tassimo truly IS amazing. Latte, cappucino, espresso, coffee, tea...you name it. The perfect morning beverage is just a T-disc and a touch of a button away. It is my morning savior. And we don't have to pour half a pot of coffee down the drain each morning.

Another marketing note: Doesn't every beverage look better in a bodum glass?

I wonder if I will get reimbursed for this free advertisement?

No comments: