Thursday, April 26, 2007

Welcome to my blog...

I am official. I have been wanting to do this for months now and never seem to take the time. Instead, I visit my online inspiration...a food blog. I devour smittenkitchen. It is the most entertaining location on the web. She is an outstanding writer, photographer and chef. I learned about smittenkitchen at noodletown, a great KC restaurant blog.

This won't be an all-food blog, but prepare yourselves...I will talk alot about food and food preparation. My hope is to write about life in the River Market; undeniably the best neighborhood in downtown Kansas City. We live, work and yes, we eat in the River Market. We fantasize about getting everything we need in the River Market and never leaving. If it weren't for Diet Coke and toilet paper...we could just about do it.

Enjoy.

No comments: